DMS Connected Case Study
DMS delivered a future-proofed, integrated ‘end-to-end’ AV solution, that promotes exceptional meeting, collaboration and presentation facilities with easy to use control systems, all supported by an enterprise remote management platform.
At A Glance
Multinational Pharmaceutical Company
AV Integration Infrastructure
2×86″ primary displays
1x Rally camera
The key to this project was to have a technology solution that could increase the efficiency of their workspace.
Divisible Zoom Rooms space with 1 primary section with an audio only overflow area section A includes 2x 86’ primary displays and 1 Rally Cam camera. Audio is provided by Wall speakers and table microphones. Section B includes wall speakers and table microphone.
1. Connect wall speakers to rack in section A
2. Connect wall speakers in section B to the internal rack in section A
3. Create space in section A to house the rack
4. Mounting the 86″ screens in the wall recess.
1. Section A was configured to receive 2 x 86″ monitors in a purpose-built recess. The speakers were mounted high in their respective corners. It was necessary to create our own pathway. Access holes were created behind the speakers and in the sides of the recess walls to run cables. The monitors hid any view of this new cable path. These cables were then run into the existing conduit.
2. Section B was configured with a single screen mounted on the end wall. Speakers were mounted mirroring section A. The existing cable path in this area was installed in the floor. However, the speakers were now too far away from the single recess space and also separated by wall studs. It was necessary to run cabling in the ceiling space. Access holes were drilled from the ceiling into the wall cavity behind the speakers. Cables were run through the partitioned ceiling to the endpoint wall in section A.
3. There was limited space in the meeting room to comfortably support a rack. With the customer in agreeance, we installed the rack equipment in the cabinetry below the screens. It was necessary for the rear wall of the cabinet to be cut out to accommodate the equipment. The equipment was retrofitted into the bracketing salvaged from the rack.
4. The wall recess was constructed to receive the screens with minimal residual space. This prevented lowering the screens onto the Chief wall mounts. We appropriated a Chief Pull-out Accessory to perform mounting and dismounting. This also allowed easy access to attend to wall
Dunedin Management Services focused on standardisation and simplicity. Expectations and milestones were achieved through-out the project delivery.
Having a fully integrated system for communicating with our teams has made a good impact to our capability and efficiency.
Sign up for our newsletter
Get up to date information on video conferencing